New Wealth Capital's team of investment professionals is looking forward to working with you!
We provide custom professional services for those looking to venture into the real estate development and investment sector. To meet your development objectives, we also partner with relevant organisations and management teams. The process typically involves completing a comprehensive initial financial analysis, helping you identify, negotiate, finance, and structural arrangements that match both your current and future business operations requirements.
We have financed, developed, and managed over €700 million real estate assets and construction projects across Europe. Our portfolio consists of holiday resorts, keynote buildings, and hotels with unique characteristics and a wide variety of amenities and entertainment offerings. We make sure to complete every project within the stated timeline while also staying within budget.
At New Wealth Capital, we focus on delivering tailored services that help our investors achieve success in this dynamic and exciting sector, including:
Through construction project management, we make sure that the entire construction process is going smoothly. This involves taking care of practical day-to-day necessities, working with local authorities, complying with requirements, managing daily schedules and costs, troubleshooting issues, and checking infrastructure quality.
Our construction management team ensures that every stage of project development has been executed correctly and in a cost-efficient way. Our ultimate goal is for construction management to be compatible with the agreed project delivery methods. We also understand that regardless of the setting, our responsibility is to our client and other stakeholders and to delivering a successful project.
Our project management services include:
- Developing an integrated project path schedule
- Expediting building permits and other requirements such as fee payments and planning and checking the review process
- Negotiating mitigation, development, and fee deferment deals
- Processing loan drawdowns
- Creating and staying within budget, managing monthly cash flows, project proformas, and development schedules
- Creating and maintaining development schedules
- Provide weekly status reports
- Meeting with design consultants for direction and quality control, and to streamline the project design and plan to check any necessary approval processes
- Prepare, submit, and process project submission packages
- Conduct onsite coordination of all daily construction activities
- Investigate environmental, legal, physical, and even political aspects and impacts of the project
- Complete final inspection with relevant municipal authorities and client
We provide exclusive due diligence for project development opportunities. Our due diligence services apply to property developers, investors, project managers, and others. We obtain relevant data necessary to evaluate a potential investment project, including the risks adequately. This step is crucial for us to protect any investment.
We have a team of experienced professionals with industry-specific expertise to provide suitable services for our clients' needs. We assist clients with their real estate decisions through a thoroughly reliable system that provides accurate analysis and reporting.
With our years of experience and over €700 million worth of real estate and office, resort, residential, commercial, and industrial construction projects across Europe, we offer clients a clear perspective, based on experience, on how to decrease risk.
Our due diligence services include:
- Project review
- Audit of material quantities
- Preliminary budget analysis
- Environmental requirements
- Political and geopolitical considerations
- Site evaluation
- Evaluation of permits
- Review of structural engineering
- Evaluation of existing site conditions
Our advisers also specialise in asset management, where we manage and ensure appropriate usage of your property. Real estate properties are valuable investments, and we treat them as such while also applying an objective and unbiased approach.
With this service offering, our goal is to optimise your real estate property's value while also addressing the risks and complexities that come with it.
You can rely on our team of experts to find the best management solutions to fit your specific business needs and future business goals.
Our asset management services include taking care of the following tasks:
- Income tax considerations
- Coming up with strategies for growth, income, and total investment return
- Looking for financing options, opportunities, and benefits
- Assisting clients with lease negotiations and tenant relations
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, zoning requirements, and documentation
- Reviewing property taxes and assessments periodically
- Obtaining periodic valuations
- Integrating real estate assets into your overall portfolio
- Coordinating with legal, accounting, and tax professionals
- Collecting rent and record-keeping
- Managing maintenance, repairs, and renovations of the property
- Evaluating real estate assets as a component of estate planning
- Making recommendations on sales, acquisitions, and capital improvements
- Doing risk management and insurance
- Putting up automated accounts receivable/accounts payable systems
- Managing budgets and debt services
New Wealth Capital can give you access to its network of global investors to fund your project.
We offer and deliver a tailored market research service to our clients. We provide these services as part of a client's more extensive investment search mandates. Still, we can also offer it as a separate customised solution to a client seeking a specific funding solution.
For a company to make strategic decisions regarding business locations, search for trading partners, or enter or exit specific markets, it needs particular knowledge about these markets; our team can help you with that. Our professionals have in-depth industry expertise, a proven track record in various sectors, relevant local knowledge, and international market competency.
Distressed Assets Services
Our team of industry experts provides a comprehensive range of distressed asset services.
Our industry expertise enables us to help clients deal with distressed assets, loans, or portfolios the best way they can. It is our job to determine the optimal solution for your real estate holdings, mitigate any further deterioration of your assets, and maximise the physical and economic health of your properties. We recommend practical solutions that fully support your business goals and your recovery strategy, as well as the short and long-term needs of your property.
You will benefit from our integrated expertise in portfolio and asset strategy, both on local and global levels. We tailor-design solutions that meet specified objectives while also taking into account your asset or portfolio strategy.
Our distressed assets services include:
- Valuation of assets
- Identifying refinancing, recapitalisation, and restructuring strategies
- Evaluating strategic implications of a joint venture
- Developing leasing opportunities
- Providing asset management, enhancement, and repositioning
- Preparing a financial impact analysis
- Preparing consolidated financial projections
- Assessing sales opportunities
- Developing alternative business models
- Providing litigation support
Financial Advisory Services
Our team of finance professionals has extensive experience in a wide range of financial advisory services. We can help your company screen targets, assess opportunities and critical issues and identify potential deal-breakers early on. Our goal is to offer you a competitive edge while mitigating risks and help you execute transactions that will provide you with both value and financial returns.
We work with successful real estate developers, investors, business owners, lenders, and syndicators to deliver the highest quality financial advisory services to clients, whether for the acquisition or disposal of a real estate asset or investment.
Our financial advisory services consist of:
- Administration of management and operations audit
- Review of representations and warranties to determine the accuracy of terms
- Benchmarking against key competitive metrics
- Reviews on regulations, tenant profiles, vacancy trends, leases, and market demographics
- Tenant payment history review
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) income compliance and review of revenue streams
- Analysis of properties and transactions
- Critical indicator reviews (ROI, NOI, EGI, turnover ratio, profit margin)
- Transaction structure and pricing analysis
- Computation of cash flow and stress testing of assumptions
- Financial projections
- Review of general ledger, income statements, and balance sheets
- Budget review
- Review of CAM/Tax pools
- Review of tenant reconciliation statements
Our company represents private investors, entrepreneurs, developers, and other key players in structuring a wide range of business relationships while also focusing on joint and strategic ventures. We enable clients to develop, acquire and manage various commercial real estate assets.
Our professionals are well-versed in the challenges associated with joint venture relationships, whether it is acquisitions, asset and property management, asset or entity interest dispositions, financing, leasing, and other ancillary services.
You can be assured that we give clients the advisory and professional assistance they need to find the best complementary aspects of their business.
Our joint and strategic venture services involve:
- Understanding the client's goals as they relate to the joint venture
- Assessing the potential and opportunity of developing joint ventures
- Identifying partners who can help enhance an organisation's strategic objectives
- Developing alternative business models
- Evaluating the joint venture's strategic implications
- Developing financial projections for all joint venture alternatives
- Developing and negotiating the best operating agreements
- Closing joint venture transactions
Property Investment & Acquisition
The New Wealth Capital team has a proven track record in identifying our clients' right investment opportunities, despite the highly competitive commercial estate market. Our investment advisers can help you navigate every step of the property acquisition process, from selection to price negotiation and due diligence.
We advise all property investors, whether they are institutions, banks, private and overseas investors, or property companies.
Our property investment and acquisition services include:
- Sourcing investment opportunities
- Analysing purchase structures
- Negotiating and contracting for property developments
- Assistance in securing financing
- Performing property due diligence
- Property management
All foreign nationals who would like to obtain Bulgarian residence must first apply for a long-term D visa in the nearest Bulgarian embassy or general consulate.
One of the easiest ways to achieve this is to purchase a property through investment - €307,000. This investment enables your spouse and children to also achieve residency, pending approval of applications. Please find out more information in our dedicated residency visa section here: Bulgarian Golden Visa.