New Wealth Capital’s team of investment professionals are looking forward to working with you!
We provide custom professional services for those who are looking to venture into the real estate development and investment sector. To meet your development objectives, we also partner with relevant organisations and management teams. The process typically involves completing a comprehensive initial financial analysis, helping you identify, negotiate, finance, and structure arrangements that match both your current and future business operations requirements.
We have financed, developed and managed over €700 million of real estate assets and construction projects across Europe. Our portfolio consists of holiday resorts, keynote buildings and hotels with unique characteristics and a wide variety of amenities and entertainment offerings. We make sure to complete every project within the stated timeline while also staying within budget.
At New Wealth Capital we focus on delivering tailored services that help our investors achieve success in this dynamic and exciting sector, including:
Through construction project management, we make sure that the entire construction process is going smoothly. This involves taking care of practical day to day necessities, from working with local authorities and complying with requirements, managing daily schedules and costs, to troubleshooting issues and checking infrastructure quality.
Our construction management team ensures that every stage of project development has been executed properly and in a cost-efficient way. Our ultimate goal is for construction management to be compatible with the agreed project delivery methods. We also understand that regardless of the setting, our responsibility is to our client and other stakeholders and to delivering a successful project.
Our project management services include:
- Developing an integrated project path schedule
- Expediting building permits and other requirements such as fee payments, and planning and checking the review process
- Negotiating mitigation, development and fee deferment deals
- Processing loan drawdowns
- Creating and staying within budget, managing monthly cash flows, project proformas, and development schedules
- Creating and maintaining development schedules
- Provide weekly status reports
- Meeting with design consultants for direction and quality control, and to streamline the project design and plan check any necessary approval processes
- Prepare, submit, and process project submission packages
- Conduct onsite coordination of all daily construction activities
- Investigate environmental, legal, physical, and even political aspects and impacts of the project
- Complete final inspection with relevant municipal authorities and client
We provide exclusive due diligence for project development opportunities. Our due diligence services are applicable to property developers, investors, project managers and others. We obtain relevant data necessary to adequately evaluate a potential investment project, including the risks. This step is crucial for us to protect any investment.
We have a team of experienced professionals with industry-specific expertise to provide services that are suitable for our clients’ needs. We assist clients with their real estate decisions through a thoroughly reliable system which provides accurate analysis and reporting.
With our years of experience and over €700 million worth of real estate and office, resort, residential, commercial and industrial construction projects across Europe, we offer clients a clear perspective, based on experience, on how to decrease risk.
Our due diligence services include:
- Project review
- Audit of material quantities
- Preliminary budget analysis
- Environmental requirements
- Political and geopolitical considerations
- Site evaluation
- Evaluation of permits
- Review of structural engineering
- Evaluation of existing site conditions
Our advisers also specialise in asset management, where we manage and ensure appropriate usage of your property. Real estate properties are valuable investments, and we treat them as such, while also applying an objective and unbiased approach.
With this service offering, our goal is to optimise the value of your real estate property while also addressing the risks and complexities that come with it.
You can rely on our team of experts to find the best management solutions to fit your specific business needs and your future business goals.
Our asset management services include taking care of the following tasks:
- Income tax considerations
- Coming up with strategies for growth, income and total investment return
- Looking for financing options, opportunities and benefits
- Assisting clients with lease negotiations and tenant relations
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, zoning requirements and documentation
- Reviewing property taxes and assessments periodically
- Obtaining periodic valuations
- Integrating real estate assets into your overall portfolio
- Coordinating with legal, accounting and tax professionals
- Collecting rent and record keeping
- Managing maintenance, repairs and renovations of property
- Evaluating real estate assets as a component of estate planning
- Making recommendations on sales, acquisitions and capital improvements
- Doing risk management and insurance
- Putting up automated accounts receivable/accounts payable systems
- Managing budgets and debt services
New Wealth Capital can give you access to its network of global investors to fund your project.
We offer and deliver a tailored market research service to our clients. We provide these services as part of a client’s larger investment search mandates, but we can also provide it as a separate customised solution to a client who is seeking a specific type of funding solution.
For a company to make strategic decisions regarding business locations, searching for trading partners or entering or exiting specific markets, it needs specific knowledge about these markets, our team can help you with that. Our professionals have in-depth industry expertise, a proven track record in various sectors, relevant local knowledge, and international market competency.
Distressed Assets Services
Our team of industry experts provide a comprehensive range of distressed asset services.
Our industry expertise enables us to help clients deal with distressed assets, loans or portfolios the best way they can. It is our job to determine the optimal solution for your real estate holdings, mitigate any further deterioration of your assets, and maximise the physical and economic health of your properties. We recommend practical solutions that fully support your business goals and your recovery strategy, as well as the short and long-term needs of your property.
You will benefit from our integrated expertise in portfolio and asset strategy, both on local and global levels. We tailor-design solutions that meet specified objectives, while also taking into account your own asset or portfolio strategy.
Our distressed assets services include:
- Valuation of assets
- Identifying refinancing, recapitalisation, and restructuring strategies
- Evaluating strategic implications of a joint venture
- Developing leasing opportunities
- Providing asset management, enhancement and repositioning
- Preparing a financial impact analysis
- Preparing consolidated financial projections
- Assessing sales opportunities
- Developing alternative business models
- Providing litigation support
Financial Advisory Services
Our team of finance professionals have extensive experience over a wide range of financial advisory services. We can help your company screen targets, assess opportunities and critical issues and identify potential deal-breakers early on. It is our goal to offer you a competitive edge while mitigating risks and help you execute transactions that will provide you with both value and financial returns.
We work with successful real estate developers, investors, business owners, lenders and syndicators so we can deliver the highest quality financial advisory services to clients, whether these are for the purpose of acquisition or disposal of a real estate asset or investment.
Our financial advisory services consist of:
- Administration of management and operations audit
- Review of representations and warranties to determine accuracy of terms
- Benchmarking against key competitive metrics
- Reviews on regulations, tenant profiles, vacancy trends, leases and market demographics
- Tenant payment history review
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) income compliance and review of revenue streams
- Analysis of properties and transactions
- Key indicator reviews (ROI, NOI, EGI, turnover ratio, profit margin)
- Transaction structure and pricing analysis
- Analysis of cash flow and stress testing of assumptions
- Financial projections
- Review of general ledger, income statements and balance sheets
- Budget review
- Review of CAM/Tax pools
- Review of tenant reconciliation statements
Our company represents private investors, entrepreneurs, developers and other key players in structuring a wide range of business relationships, while also focusing on joint and strategic ventures. We enable clients to develop, acquire and manage various commercial real estate assets.
Our professionals are well-versed when it comes to the challenges associated with joint venture relationships, whether it is acquisitions, asset and property management, asset or entity interest dispositions, financing, and leasing and other ancillary services.
You can be assured that we give clients the advisory and professional assistance they need so they could find the best complementary aspects of their business.
Our joint and strategic venture services involve:
- Understanding the client’s goals as they relate to the joint venture
- Assessing the potential and opportunity of developing joint ventures
- Identifying partners who can help enhance an organisation’s strategic objectives
- Developing alternative business models
- Evaluating the joint venture’s strategic implications
- Developing financial projections for all joint venture alternatives
- Developing and negotiating the best operating agreements
- Closing joint venture transactions
Property Investment & Acquisition
The New Wealth Capital team have a proven track record in identifying the right investment opportunities for our clients, despite the highly competitive commercial estate market. Our investment advisers can help you navigate through every step of the property acquisition process, from selection through to price negotiation and due diligence.
We advise all types of property investors, whether they are institutions, banks, private and overseas investors or property companies.
Our property investment and acquisition services include:
- Sourcing investment opportunities
- Analysing purchase structures
- Negotiating and contracting for property developments
- Assistance in securing financing
- Performing property due diligence
- Property management
All foreign nationals who would like to obtain Bulgarian residence must first apply for a long-term D visa in the nearest Bulgarian embassy or general consulate.
One of the easiest ways to achieve this is to purchase property through investment - €307,000. This investment also enables your spouse and children to also achieve residency, pending approval of applications. Find out more information in our dedicated residency visa section here: Bulgarian Golden Visa.